Finance for Non-Financials II.
This module will provide advanced tools in finance and accounting and apply these tools to team projects developing marketing plans at the client company.
Building the Business Case: Development and Assessment of client’s Marketing Plans
• Development of the marketing plans
• Assessing future customer acquisition, pricing, costs
• Analyzing the future cash flows from the marketing plans
Building the Future
• Who are client’s competitors and how will they compete?
• How will the client respond with new products, new business processes, and….?
Client’s Cost of Capital
• Understanding client’s weighted average cost of capital (WACC) and its use in investment
Aligning Strategy and Business Unit Performance – Balanced Scorecard
• Using financial and non-financial metrics to evaluate and reward performance
Budgeting and Performance Evaluation
• Using budgets as a profit planning and control technique
• Assessing performance using variance analysis
You´ll learn to:
Link the key financial concepts to business strategy and business performance.
mid-upper level managers with business unit responsibility who must now think about how the business unit will acquire and deploy limited resources to create value for key stakeholders and must monitor, evaluate and reward performance towards the unit's strategic goals
Duration: 3 days
Faculty: professor from prestigeous US EMBA program